Okay, first the news. I am going to be MOVING my cosplay off this account. I'm not entirely sure if I will keep the rest of the account active, but if you are watching me for my cosplay stuff, please mosey on over to
and watch me there. In the next few weeks I will upload my pictures and start anew there.
Oh, and give me a llama. <3 I loves me some llama badges...I'll give one back!
Now, to my tagsies.
tagged me twice, so I'mma do them both. :'D So sorry for the delay! But now I'm procrastinating so it seems an appropriate time. :'D 11 Questions
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1) What is your most ridiculous con experience?
I've had so many! I love my con experiences ; w; I think the one that really makes me happy to this day was my first experience cosplaying. I saw a girl dressed as a flipping fantastic Poison Ivy. She looked at me, I looked at her, we both flung our arms open. She shouted "Harley!" and I yelled back, "RED!" and we embraced. xD We hung out for most of the rest of the con; it was such a great time! I never saw her again though.
2) Ever met someone famous?
Probably. Don't really pay attention to famous people though
3) What's your favorite convention?
That's pretty tough. I think Baltimore Comic Con. The appreciation for cosplayers is phenomenal, and the convention is growing exponentially. The focus is on COMICS and the industry, and it doesn't fart around with actors or pop culture media icons. The only super famous person they have had that I know of is Stan Lee...which is, you know, fitting.
4) What is your dream photoshoot?
I want to do a castle photoshoot with the cast of FFIX. <////3
5) What is your dream cosplay?
Princess Garnet's coronation gown is still my dream cosplay
6) What's your favorite season?
Spring! Everything is growing and blossoming and the weather is beautiful and the sunshine....! I love springtime. I feel like the Earth is coming back to life again!
7) Which Disney movie is your favorite?
I am going to assume this means "animated" Disney movie....Disney has put out WAY too many movies o 3o;;; The Lion King is still my favorite. However, Tangled and The Princess and the Frog are close seconds!
8) Pirates or ninjas? (Keep in mind if the answer is not Pirates, I will have to reevaluate our friendship.)
Have you ever seen a pirate-ninja?
9) If you could spend a day with one fictional character, who would you choose? Why?
Y'know, I don't know. I like my fictional characters staying in my head, doing their thing up there. I'm not sure I would want to potentially ruin them by experiencing them differently in real life.
Or Captain America. Because I am so, so, so in love with Steve Rogers and everything he represents. Doing the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do, being a good person, wonderful 40's mannerisms ;D, and sheesh, who wouldn't want to spend a day with a guy like that?!
10) Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Herbal tea, please!
11) Where is Zuko's mommy? ;-;
I think she's been watching him this whole time O.O; Somewhere in the Earth kingdom! FOR ZUKOOOOOOOO~!!!
WHAT IF SHE'S ALSO THE MOTHER OF THAT GIRL ZUKO WENT ON A DATE WITH O 3O;;;
1. If you weren't on the current life and career path that you are on right now, what would you be doing?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Would you rather be constantly too hot or constantly too cold?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. What got you into the whole convention scene?
6. If you received a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do with it?
7. Props or poses?
8. Are you eco-friendly? Eco-crazy? Eco-not-care-y?
9. What is one of your all-time favorite things to do?
10. If you could change one thing about reality, what would it be?
11. How to you explain conventions or cosplay to people who don't know about it?
If you have already done this on your own deviantart, please feel free to post your answers as a comment to mine!
Also, I don't remember people's dA names very well or often or at all, so I'm going to write your first name and then comment on your dA xD
Lauren, Corey, Alexa, Emily, Shawny, Ger, Steph, Rini, Lizzy, Kitty...or if you just want to do it, I'd love to read your answers! :'D Ask and you shall receive....
1. What I learned when I took a look at your DA page.
2. With what color I remember you.
3. What is the first memory of you.
4. With which animal I remember you.
5. Something I'm going to ask you.
6. Which of your creations is my favorite.
7. My nickname for you.
8. The thing I like about your art.
9. that I challenge you to put this in your journal.